Apologize Me

Apologize Me

Really I need to get apologize from you; Specially old regular visitors and followers of my blog, because as all newbies I also gave some false information (without confirm) due to the hurry in get some direct referrals.  Most of the sites are scams except neobux and hits4pay.


The BUXTO is a SCAM site. Only the NEOBUX is the paying site. Actually I received more than 2 US$ to my AlertPay Account for testing purpose and reinvest (Purchase) nearly 10 US$.

I wish to guide if any of my followers if they are refer me by clicking neobux or hits4pay links
The main condition is you must send me the screen shot of your registration without your personal informations.  After I received the mail I can assist you (after confirming my increased direct referrals and user name)


Comments